- Ball jumps off fairway....replace where ball left fairway
- Ball snagged in obstacle....replace closest to obstacle on fairway
- Ball rolls back to tee....replace on tee
- Ball hit by another ball....place ball back to original location where hit - NO Penalty
- Ball may be moved in four (4) inches from rails or hazards - NO Penalty
- After reaching green (hole area), person nearest the hole putts first and continues until ball is in cup.
- Seven (7) stroke maximum limit per hole. Mark 7 on card, pick up ball and move to next fairway tee.
- Please do not replay hole, player with lowest score (winning hole) has honor to tee off on next hole.